So, you’ve worked in sales for what seems like the whole of your life and you’ve amassed so many good contacts, you’re like a human version of LinkedIn!
So why not put those contacts to good use?
You’re a great sales person and you know what works best – referrals! It’s the life blood of any good sales company. Sure, you could probably recommend a dozen good companies for an ex-colleague or friend but why would you do that when you could get a financial reward? Think of it this way, if you recommend them to Agile, you’ll get paid to help a friend find a new job – sounds familiar doesn’t it?!!
Like you, we’re specialists in our field. Our track record of placing the right candidate in to the right role, first time is pretty good, even if we do say so ourselves!
Let Agile help your referral secure their dream job, that matches their career aspirations, salary expectations and work/life balance. To be in with a shout, all you need to do is email email@example.com with your referrals full name, telephone number (ideally their mobile) and a brief note on how you know your referral. Please don’t forget to let us know who you are (full name, email and contact number)!
We will then follow up with a discovery call to understand a bit more about your referral and present them with some options.
If you would prefer we didn’t mention your name, please make sure you let us know – we don’t want any embarrassing conversations!
Our referral programme is pretty straight forward. Following on are the rates we pay;
Entry level – Sales Exec | Internal Recruiter | On-Site Recruiter – £250.00
Level 1 – Account Manager | Business Development (typically 18 months – 5 years+ experience) – £500.00
Level 2 – Management level (typically 5 years+ experience) – £1,000.00
Level 3 – Director level (typically 10 years+ experience) – £1,500.00
As with any good business practice, we need to make you aware of the following terms and conditions;
- Referrals will not be paid for candidates in the open market – i.e. we are able obtain their CV via a job board or they have changed their LinkedIn status, e.g. “Looking for new/open to new opportunities” or similar
- Any candidate already registered with Agile will not be paid out – by registered we mean any candidate we are actively dealing with or have been in the last 12 months
- Referrals will be paid out based on a valid invoice being submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating your name, contact details and those of the referral you recommended to Agile
- Unfortunately, we will not pay referrals for candidates who leave within any rebate period or if the client refuses to pay our invoice (we will, however, still show our appreciation by arranging a drink)
- All referral invoices will be settled once our invoice has been settled by the client and after the rebate period
We are very easy to deal with, so please don’t be put off by the above terms – they are there so that there is no misunderstanding…!
So let’s think about all of the things you could spend your money on;
- 1 x Entry level referral would get a nice meal for 2 at Goodmans….
- 1 x Level 1 referral would get you a night in One Aldwych, London, plus breakfast!
- 1 x Level 2 referral would pay for flights and accommodation to Ibiza for a weekend!
- 1 x Level 3 referral would allow you to head to Las Vegas for a wild weekend of partying, gambling and complete indulgence
Of course you could just save your money for a rainy day or for the deposit on a property! If you would prefer your referral in vouchers, we’d be happy to oblige!